Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Fingerprints

There have been innumerable people that have crossed my path in this lifetime, and no one else has touched my life quite the way he has.

He has brought to light all the things that I am, and all the things I am not. Things I've passed over a thousand times unnoticed. He's shared stories of his past and present, and within them, truth.

We have laughed and we have cried, and we have laid in bed and talked about our future for hours on end. We've made crazy, intense, passionate love, and shared pizza in bed. We've held each other in complete silence with just the sound of our own thoughts swimming in our heads.

He has inspired me to experience the world in a new light. To write like a madwoman. To not let life slip through my fingers. To be fully present, and aware. To live in the moment, and for the moment. To drink stronger sweeter coffee and talk to more strangers.

I am so incredibly thankful for him, as he has left the best fingerprints on me in this lifetime.

It truly has been the most unbelievable love story one could ever tell...