Monday, November 11, 2019

Confessions #151

“Can I tell you a secret?” he whispered in between kisses. “You’re on my mind even when you aren’t. It’s the craziest thing. I am so overwhelmed and blown away by what I feel inside for you, that all I can do is just give in. I’m not used to being this vulnerable. I’m not used to giving this much of myself to anyone- ever. I’m usually in control, and I’m not, and that’s fucking terrifying to me.”

The honesty in his voice was so moving, fucking powerful.

I inched my body closer towards him, and his eyes were pleading in their beautiful ocean blue beauty. I touched his soft face and said, “Baby, this was the truth I’d spent my entire life hungering for. Vulnerability is absolutely beautiful. And when someone opens up and you can just feel their heart spilling into their words, there’s something special about that, you just let it envelop you completely.”