Saturday, August 18, 2018

Dream #451

The wolf asked me to wait by the cliffs for him and I did...The leaves swirled around my feet as they danced with the fairies in the wind signifying his arrival...I could hear the foliage cracking as the wolf approached me from behind, but I kept looking at the crashing waves smashing against the rocks below me.... And then he whispered in my right ear with a soft deep growl 'I know you better then anyone else ever will and I can give you desires which you only thought were just a dream... All I ask for is that little place you keep safe in your heart to be mine and mine alone.... Do we have a deal?'....I answered his question without hesitation and then the sun majestically broke the beautiful horizon acknowledging our union as it ascended into the clouds.