Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Calculations

Darling,
your worst mistake
was licking your lips.
-I wanted to bite them
the moment you did.

Your best mistake
was talking to me
about chemistry.
Intense sexual chemistry.
-I wanted to fuck you
right that minute...

Smart is the new sexy.

My worst mistake
wasn’t undressing you,
-though I did undress you.
It was taking off not just your clothes,
but the facade you always wore.

My worst mistake
wasn’t kissing marks
on parts of your body
that no one sees,
but loving your naked body,
and your naked soul.

We
are a notorious pair of sinners.

before we burn in hell,
let’s turn this bed into ashes.

We won’t plead for heaven,
paradise is already ours.

We won’t plead for mercy.
We won’t plead for absolution.
We won’t plead for innocence.
We know what we are doing...