Friday, September 7, 2018

Cultivated

He wraps her hair in his fist,
he pulls her head back
as he runs his tongue
up her neck...

Beads of sweat cover
his wanting body.
His lips marking what is his
for the night.

“Baby, spread your legs and let me show you how badly I want you to 
come 
here,” he breathes into her ear. “Take my fingers into your mouth, and let me feel you from the inside while your body is pressed against mine.”

The things I want to do to you.

“Let’s see how long you can handle my hand around your neck. 
Lose your breath and I will breathe it back into you between your thighs. 
I have a way like God, and baby you are begging me to destroy you.”

“Don’t be gentle.” she whispers as he pins her down on the bed.


“Why would I, darling?” he says while biting her lip.

Goddammit.

“Watch how easily I flip you over and hold your head down. 
Can you feel how wet you are for me? 
Can you feel me deep inside of you? 
Your body is a soundtrack, and I am ready to make it scream and whimper my name. 
Poetry will spill from your mouth, as you write love letters with your nails down my back. 
You body holds the secrets inside , and it will tell all when my teeth are running along your skin. But baby, when I sink myself inside of you and my tongue is dancing along that sacred place, 
you will realize why you write poetry. 
The way I fuck you will have you spilling our secrets to people you have never met...”