Wednesday, November 9, 2016

calculations

Darling, your first mistake was licking your lips.
I wanted to bite them the moment you did.


Your best mistake was talking to me about chemistry.

Intense sexual chemistry.
I wanted to fuck you right that minute...
smart is the new sexy.


My first mistake wasn’t undressing you, though I did undress you.

It was taking off not just your clothes, but the facade you always wore.


My worst mistake wasn’t kissing and leaving marks

on parts of your body that no one sees,
but loving not just your naked body, but also your naked soul.



We are a notorious pair of sinners.

Before we burn in hell, let’s turn this bed into ashes.


We won’t plead for heaven, for paradise is already ours
.

We won’t plead for mercy.
 We won’t plead for absolution.
We won’t plead for innocence. We know what we are doing.