Saturday, July 13, 2013

Promise me...

Soft satin sheets,
 moonbeams glowing through the window,
illuminating our tanned skin.

We laid in the stillness
and watched as the night shadows
danced across the ceiling.

"Do you know how much you mean to me?" you whispered,
your head laying on my chest.

"I think so. I mean, you show me every day."

You rolled over,
touched my face
and looked me in the eyes,

"The way I feel about you, it will never stop baby, 
I love you so much. 
I've never loved someone so much in my life, its crazy. 
You will forever be my everything, 
 and you will always be amazing to me.
 I can't and won't live without you. 
You are the reason I get up every day,
-you are what keeps me going.
You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. 
Don't you ever forget that,
no matter what happens...please baby, promise me that."