Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I don't conform.

As a writer, it’s easy for people to criticize my creativeness
when someone thinks my work is offensive, 
specifically, that it offended them.
It doesn't matter.

I don’t censor myself. I won't censor myself.
I write what I want to say, how I see it.
It may be fiction. It may be non-fiction.
-And the point of view will always be different.

It doesn't mean that I don't live in reality.
I write from all points of view.
Covering every perspective.

It means I am inspired by all humanity,

and I see the beauty in everything, from every angle.

People will have opinions and I respect that.
And someone will always be offended. That's a given.

If you don't appreciate it- don't read it.

But I will never hold back what I want to write 
because of fear someone might be offended by it. 

When it comes to writing, people are going to love it or hate it,
and people are going to judge it -just like everything else in life.
It's said "Conformity is the jailer of freedom." 
-I don't conform, I am free.