Sunday, March 3, 2013

One day

As I turned to step onto that train for the last time and never look back, I heard her whispering; "When you leave, just remember you have my heart, so keep it where ever you are love. And if you want to be with me again, then please bring it back. No matter who I'm with or where I am at, I'm sure you can find me. And nobody will make me as happy as you have. You are an amazing person and always will be amazing to me. And when I have a bad day-like everyday- all I have to do is think of you and smile that I got to have such an amazingly wonderful person in my life. Maybe that one day will come around when we will cross paths again, and it will be the right time for us to be together. I will never stop waiting for you baby. I will never let you go. I will never stop loving you....Ever...." -TS